Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reading list


I haven't posted anything on this blog for nearly 6 months! Oops!

Im still going ahead with my animation plan and will post up my work asap but in the mean time I want to let you know what ive been up to.

I recently bought loads of books after reading Carlos Baena's animation resources page: http://www.carlosbaena.com/resource/resource_books.html


I ended up getting these plus a few more:
"Timing for Animation" - Harold Whitaker & John Halas
"Peoplewatching" - Desmond Morris
"Cartoon animation" - Preston Blair
"Impro: Improvisation and the Theater" - Keith Johnstone
"A Practical handbook For the Actor" - Bruder et al
"Body Language: How to read other's thoughts by their gestures" - Allan Pease
"The Visual Story (Second Edition): Creating the Visual Structure of Film, TV and Digital Media" - Bruce Block

So that's what I have been doing and will be doing until xmas! (along with the weekly checking of tons of bookmarked animation pages and working etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment